Get ‘em while they’re hot! Fresh new SSL certificates available right now at No-IP™. No-IP announces the ability to offer the security of Secure Link SSL Certificates to our customers. A Secure Link SSL certificate from No-IP.com shows your customers that your web site is safe for them to submit their credit card and other personal data. No matter if you have a static or dynamic IP address, a big business or small, No-IP offers the best value in SSL certificates.
The Secure Link SSL Certificates offer comprehensive authentication procedures (domain name and identity verification) for a high level of security protection. It confirms that you are who you say you are in a virtual world, encrypts information sent to and from your web server and protects data from tampering. It’s ideal for any web site, intranet or extranet that needs the safety of secure online transactions.
Unlike some cheap alternatives that claim to offer your customers security, a Secure Link SSL Certificate is only issued after a comprehensive validation process. To ensure proper issuance of your SSL certificate, the following validation steps will take place before a certificate is issued:
- Matches the registrant information in the Whois database.
- Corresponds with credible providers of business information such as Dun & Bradstreet, Articles of Incorporation, Business Licenses, etc. If any other documentation or information is required during this step, we will contact you.
- A) We verify that the Account Holder Information provided in your application:
B) We will also telephone your organization to confirm:
- An order was placed for your SSL certificate.
- The person who placed the order is authorized to do so.
For more information about our SSL certificates and to see which one is right for you, please follow this link.