[GIVEAWAY RESULTS] 15 Million Users No-IP Dynamic DNS
Last week, we hit 15 million users worldwide and in honor of that, we decided to give away 15 tshirts to our awesome users! The following people are the winners. If you are one of the following, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address and tshirt size. Please note that we are currently out of size small and medium, but we do have large, xlarge and xxlarge. THANKS!
1. Roger “I use No-IP for private secure Mail”
2. Jake Sutherland “I use No-IP for giving out links to clients/friends to show off my web design work from my local server. No-IP is great because of its simplicity. Congrats on the 15 million, that’s awesome! ”
3. Shafic “Although I am not fully registered, I use the No-IP site for research and school purposes.”
4. Alex Elkins “I love No-IP because it allows me to host a website on my server at home!”
5. J.P. “Awesome! I remember when that number was single millions Glad you’re all still doing well.”
6. Jan Inge Trømborg “I use no-IP for VPN and FTP. A lot easier to remember a static dns than a dynamic ip ”
7. Zackery Fretty “I use it to access my remote cameras at home. ”
8. Matt Harden ”I love you no-IP! You make chaos manageable. I use No-IP for my Minecraft server!”
9. Rich W “Love No-IP since it allows me to run my own web server and have my mail redirected to a different port, plus it stores the mail for me if my server is down for a bit. Thanks!”
10. John Brian Silverio ” For Blue Iris for now… my own cloud later.
11. Moti Vasile ”From the beginning, I want to say congrats for your 15 millions of users… I love No-IP for so many reasons. I use it for a test webserver, testing client’s websites and giving them demos right from my computer, I know some who use it for game servers, ventrilo servers and teamspeak etc. Never have issues with extra lag when I’m gaming, and it doesn’t even make a connection when it’s not updating, so it’s not like it will eat up your bandwidth.”
12. Mario ”I have been using No-IP for over three years and I have never had one problem. No-IP has let me host my websites without the need to worry about a static address. I started with the free plan and loved it so much I registered my first domain using No-IP.”
13. Raul Robert “The easier fastest and economic way to manage all my clients and supervise their servers without interruption”
14. Dylan Tuominen ”mainly use it for private stuff, sshing into my server for irc sessions etc. as well as simplifying the IP for gameservers i’m running. Keep up the good work all!”
15. Andrey Z ”My ISP does not provide a “white” ip, and No-IP – this is the best, in addition, a free service DDNS”
Thanks and congrats!