No-IP is the world's largest free dynamic DNS provider with over 15 million active users. Started in 1999, No-IP also offers Business and Enterprise Level Managed DNS, ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar, SSL Certificates, Managed Email and Server Monitoring.
Mid-Level Web Application Developer / Programmer
We are seeking an energetic, outgoing professional who is a self starter who is used to spear heading projects and is also a team oriented individual to join our team as an entry to mid-level web application developer. This position will be responsible for developing and releasing web applications for both customer use and internal corporate use, contributing to all aspects of the product development and release cycle.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Programming experience in multiple languages.
- Familiarity in PHP based frameworks (Laravel / Symphony)
- Understanding of web application security techniques.
- Previous use of version control software (git, mercurial, svn)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Preferred Knowledge of DNS.
- Familiarity with basic Linux/MySQL administration.
- History of researching and resolving challenging and complex bugs.
- Demonstrated proficiency with all aspects of the software development process including requirements gathering, design, and implementation, debugging, and testing.
- Willingness to work with existing code bases.
- Develop Web Applications for mission critical business functions.
- Actively participate in all aspects of the No-IP Application Development life cycle.
- Work closely with Chief Technology Officer to design, implement, and deploy projects.
Instructions for Applying
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume in PDF
format addressed to "HR Manager" detailing your interest and qualifications to email@example.com
with only "Mid-Level Web Application Developer" in the subject line. Please, no phone calls
about this job. (Note: Cover letters and resumes that are not in PDF format will not be
Location: Reno, Nevada
Compensation for this position will be competitive and commensurate with skills and experience; compensation will include salary, paid vacation, health, dental, 401(k) and many other perks. Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Does this job sound like a good fit for you? Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org