HikVision recently announced that they will be discontinuing their HiDDNS platform (www.hiddns.com). This portal allowed HikVision partners and resellers to manage remote access connections via Dynamic DNS. As of February 28, 2017, new devices can no longer be added to HiDDNS accounts.
HikVision intends to migrate customers to their cloud solution (www.hik-online.com), but No-IP understands the hardships involved with migrating a large portfolio of devices from a Dynamic DNS connection to a P2P cloud connection. In addition to the complexities of moving many devices to a different type of connection, P2P also opens your customers up to potential security risk associated with pushing camera content to the cloud on an unproven platform.
The good news is that we have an easy solution. No-IP, the world’s largest and most trusted Dynamic DNS platform, is already an integrated Dynamic DNS provider in all HikVision devices.
Are you a HikVision partner or reseller and looking for an alternative solution to HiDDNS? No-IP’s Managed Access Platform is the perfect solution. With three levels of access, providing branded Dynamic DNS to your clients has never been easier.
Here are the top 5 reasons why Managed Access is the right choice:
- Easy Account Management: Our Account Management panel is designed to make the management of Dynamic DNS easy for manufacturers, dealers and distributors. It includes functions like updating IP addresses, resetting passwords and adding/deleting a hostname/device.
- Remote Access On A White Labeled Custom Domain: Our Client Panel allows your customers to create hostnames for their devices on a custom domain that is branded to look and feel like your company. See how Bosch uses our Client Panel to create a streamlined branded client experience.
- Limited Access for Installers: Our security profiles allow you to give your employees just the access they need. Installers will be able to create hostnames for your customers without being able to access other sensitive information and account settings.
- Reliability: Managed Access is backed by our resilient and redundant Anycast Network with over 80 points of presence located across the globe.
- Attractive Pricing that Scales With Your Business: Our Managed Access Platform offers different tier packages so your account is always the perfect fit and price.
Who is No-IP? Let us introduce ourselves.
Since its founding over 17 years ago, No-IP has grown to more than 25 million customers and is the preferred choice for Dynamic DNS. No-IP provides powerful and reliable services to home users, small businesses and members of the Fortune 500. From Dynamic DNS to Managed DNS and other integral domain products, No-IP delivers trusted products that help people stay connected to their devices. Our robust Anycast Network with over 80 Points of Presence located across the globe ensures that the domain and related services are fast, redundant and always available.
How do I move a device to No-IP Dynamic DNS from HiDDNS?
1. Sign up for No-IP Managed Access
2. In the HikVision device, change the Dynamic DNS selection from HiDDNS to No-IP
3. Enter the Dynamic DNS credentials created in No-IP Managed Access
Still not sure? Read our Case Study on how our Managed Access platform helped Visual Armor realize a 200% monthly ROI while creating a better customer experience and more brand awareness.
If you would like to discuss No-IP’s Managed Access platform further or request a demo, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org