We are very excited to announce that all Enhanced Dynamic DNS Subscriptions now include one TrustCor Standard DV SSL Certificate to ensure that your hostname is always secure. TrustCor Standard DV certificates are ideal for individuals and small businesses desiring a high-quality certificate quickly.
What are SSL Certificates?
SSL stands for secure socket layer. This means that your domain is given a secure connection between it, the Internet browser, and the web server. This allows websites to transmit private data online. It does this by encrypting the information between the user and server, so that third parties can’t hack the information. SSL certificates verify the identity of the user and the web server. You can easily tell which websites have an SSL Certificate because the HTTP in the URL will end with an S, making it an HTTPS. There will also be a lock symbol next to the domain in your browser.
Why is a TrustCor Standard DV SSL Certificates (Included with Enhanced Dynamic DNS) better than a free SSL Certificate solution?
- Our free TrustCor DV SSL Certificates are valid for a year, but can be easily reissued. Free SSL Certificates from others are only valid for 90 days.
- Domain Validation
- Automated and happens instantly. No more waiting around for your domain to be verified. Other solutions can take days.
- Customer Support
- Getting help when you need it is important. We are here to help. Most free SSL certificates do not offer this type of support.
New Features Now Included with Enhanced Dynamic DNS:
- Easily add an SSL Certificate to your Enhanced Dynamic DNS Hostname
- TXT Record automatically added for domain validation
- Very rapid time to issue and validate (typically within 20 minutes)
- Keep your hostname secure
- Strongest SSL encryption using SHA-2 algorithms and either 2048-bit or 4096-bit RSA keys
If you are already an Enhanced Dynamic DNS customer, follow these simple instructions to add your TrustCor Standard DV SSL Certificate to your hostname
Not currently a No-IP customer? Let us introduce ourselves to you.
We are a Dynamic DNS and Managed DNS company that has been around since 1999. We have over 30 million customers, all around the world who utilize our services for remote accessing devices in a simple and secure way that eliminates the need to use third-party cloud services.
We offer a Free Dynamic DNS service that millions of customers use daily to access their devices from anywhere. Whether it is checking in on a loved one via a remote security camera, accessing a computer remotely, or even running a game server to play games with friends and family safely, No-IP has a remote access solution that works! To learn more about our Free Dynamic DNS, check out our Remote Access and sign up for your Free Dynamic DNS account now.
Interested in purchasing No-IP’s Enhanced Dynamic DNS? Purchase now and *Save 20% on Enhanced DNS.
Use *Coupon Code: SSL20 at check out to save.
*Not valid on renewals or upgrades. Only valid on new Enhanced Dynamic DNS subscriptions. Coupon Code expires August 15, 2021.