Join the No-IP Team
We are looking for bright, passionate and dedicated people with clearly demonstrated initiative and a history of success in their past positions to join our growing team.
Who is No-IP?
We are a small company with a bold vision of becoming the solution that the world uses to connect and interact with their devices. We work hard as a team to build services everyone can be proud of. Our mindset and passion has helped No-IP grow and thrive. Over the past 15 years, we have matured into a stable company that maintains the best parts of a start-up culture.
No-IP was recently awarded a spot on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the 3rd year in a row. The Inc. 5000 is a prestigious list that ranks the country's top 5000 fastest-growing private companies across all industries. We are among 21 other companies based in Nevada to make the list and are one of only 4 Nevada companies to make the list three consecutive years in a row. Our team works extremely hard to continue growing our company and thriving in a competitive industry.
Culture at No-IP
Our team is a fast paced and innovative group that is results driven. Everyone on the team is responsible for multiple job functions within the company. We are looking for people who are self-starters, enjoy managing their own projects and workloads, while also working creatively with a team of people for the success of the company. If you are the type of person who thrives on being able to execute an idea on your own, then this is the place for you. Located in Reno, Nevada just minutes from the outdoor mecca of Lake Tahoe and a few hours from San Francisco, No-IP’s office feels like something you would see in Silicon Valley. Here are a couple of highlights:
- Open workspace with private breakout areas and standup desks
- Generous PTO Package including a week long office closure to reset and enjoy the holidays
- Fully stocked kitchen and breakroom - snacks on snacks on snacks
- Company-hosted lunch twice per week
- Pinball, Foosball & Basketball
- Special birthday traditions
- The ability to build products for customers in over 180 countries across the world
- Join a team that is truly passionate about the company and our mission.
Do we sound like a company you would be proud to work for? There is no better time than now to become a part of the No-IP team. Learn more about our job openings below!
We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a collaborative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Develop an understanding of No-IP products, infrastructure, architecture, and business model
- Create and maintain database schemas to support business processes
- Write clean, well designed code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features, procedures, and tools.
- Be an active participant on an Agile Software team
- 3 years of development experience in PHP or other OOP language with a focus on enterprise applications and clean, maintainable code
- Interest or experience with scaling technologies such as containerization, microservices, and event sourcing
- Comfortable with Linux, SSH and the command line
- MySQL experience, strong SQL skills
- Confident in Git
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Highly motivated individual with a focus on writing clean, well-tested, and scalable code
Nice to Have
- 5+ years of PHP development experience with recent experience in modern PHP practices and deployment
- Knowledge and experience with Dynamic DNS
- Experience with frameworks like VueJS and Laravel
- Experience in common third-party APIs
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with non-SQL database models such as columnar stores and graph databases