You should be able to disable your monitoring service by following these steps:
- First, log into your No-IP portal.
- Then navigate the left menu bar to My Services > Server Monitoring.
- Next, click Configure and then click the Edit button on the monitoring service you wish to disable.
- To disable, toggle the Active radio option to “No” and click “Update”.
- When you are ready to have the monitoring service resume, toggle the Active radio option back to Yes and click Update.
We hope this quick guide was able to provide insight. If not, please feel free to contact our support team for additional assistance.