How to generate a CSR using macOS Server
Below are the current steps to generate a CSR using macOS Server.
- Click “Certificates” in the Server sidebar.
- Click the dropdown and choose “Show All Certificates”.
- Click the add button, then click “Get a Trusted Certificate”.
- Click “Next”, and enter your information in the fields.
- Click “Next”, and click “Finish”.
- Double-click the pending certificate, from the certificates list.
- Click Save, and then, click the triangle next to the Certificate. You can now copy and paste the text into your No-IP account.
For more information on CSR generation using macOS Server, please see their official site here.