click on the images to enlarge them.
TrustCor Premium DV Certificates secure a single domain with strong encryption. It is issued within minutes, helping you to develop and launch a secure website quickly. It’s a quick, inexpensive way to secure your website. Trustcor Premium DV SSL certificates can be applied to any single domain whether it’s managed by us or not.
How to get a TrustCor Premium DV SSL
• Find the TrustCor Premium DV SSL and click the Add SSL Certificate button.
• This will add the item to your cart. Click the Continue to Checkout button to proceed.
• Complete your payment information and purchase the TrustCor Premium DV SSL.
• Next, you will need to generate a CSR. You can do this from your server or any CSR generator.
The CSR must use the s
If you are unsure how to generate a CSR, you can perform an internet search for your specific device.
Please note, if you want to activate the certificate, you must be using a domain that is currently registered and set the CSR on the domain or hostname you used for your common name.
• Paste the CSR you have generated in the designated field.
• Click the Add CSR button to proceed.
• Click the Confirm button when finished.
• You will be given a TXT Value, this is the data you will need to use when creating your TXT record for verification. Simply copy and paste this information, we will also send you an email containing this.
• If your domain is registered with No-IP and our Plus Managed DNS, there is no need to create the record, as we will do this for you. Just wait approximately five minutes and this TXT record will be generated for you.
If you’re not validated within 24 hours, you may want to double check if the TXT record was automatically entered by navigating to My Services > Managed DNS > Modify > TXT.
This can depend on how long your DNS provider takes to push out the TXT record you have added.
• You will need to download the appropriate SSL format from your account, depending on the server type you are using, and install this on your device.
From your No-IP account, click My Services at the left, then SSL Certificates. Find your TrustCor Premium DV and click the Download button.
You will need to select the SSL file type in accordance to the server you are installing it on. If you do not know this information, we highly recommend doing some research before purchasing this SSL, as we can not provide server support.
Once installed and configured on your server, the hostname/domain will now be secured.
You can find more information about installing TrustCor SSLs and obtaining TrustCor’s Intermediate Certificates from their Knowledge Base here.