Did you hear the news? DynDNS is no longer offering a free dynamic DNS service.
This means a large portion of hardware on the market no longer includes a free Dynamic DNS option.
If you have dynamic DNS integrated into your device, but don’t offer No-IP as a provider, your customers no longer have a free dynamic DNS option.
Do you know how easy it is to integrate No-IP’s free dynamic DNS solution if your device already has DynDNS integrated?
Step 1 – Copy your current DDNS protocol.
Step 2 – Change the server host to dynupdate.no-ip.com
Step 3 – Add No-IP to your provider drop down list.
Step 4 – Register with No-IP and submit your device for Certification.
No-IP’s trusted and free Dynamic DNS solution is the best option with global accessibility and legendary uptime.
Top 5 Reasons to Include No-IP:
1. Your customers want it. It’s the top request! A recent customer survey found that 87% of respondents want No-IP as an integrated dynamic DNS option in their devices.
2. Integration is EASY! If you already have DDNS in your device, adding No-IP takes no time.
3. The Cloud is too expensive and static IP addresses are rarely available to home users.
4. No-IP is the world’s largest and most trusted free Dynamic DNS provider. Out network is trusted to over 25 million users and billions of queries every day.
5. Premium options available — Interested in a Premium Integrated Solution? Email an Integration Specialist today to learn more!
Don’t just take it from us, check out some of these awesome companies that already have No-IP’s free dynamic DNS solution integrated.
and many more!
So, what are you waiting for? Why not join the many Fortune 500 companies that offer No-IP as an integrated dynamic DNS solution. Integrating our DDNS is easy. Add No-IP as a free Dynamic DNS solution today!
Does your current hardware or device not include No-IP as an integrated DDNS provider? Be sure to tweet the manufacturer of it with a link to this post! Please help spread the news. Every device should include No-IP’s awesome free dynamic DNS service!