Yes, we highly encourage you to do so. Uploading your valid email recipients list allows us to block even more spam and unwanted email. This option to upload valid email recipients applies to both our Mail Reflector and Backup MX products.
Note: By adding a recipient list our servers will only accept email for the specified users.
To Upload a Recipient List:
- Log into your No-IP.com account and click the “Mail” tab on the green bar.
- Click “Configure“ next to your mail service.
- Click the button to “Add Accounts”. Paste a list of your valid accounts in the box.
- If you’re entering multiple accounts, put one per line.
- Click to save your list.
- Allow 5 to 10 minutes for the list to be sync’d to our mail servers.
Note: You just need to enter the user and not the @domain.com portion of the address.