These are the main states that a service can be in.
- Normal: Everything is running fine
- Warning: The device is not working correctly, or it is responding slowly. (NOTE: not sure if “responding” would be the right word here)
- Critical: Monitoring was unable to communicate with your device.
- Unknown: Monitoring did not understand the response from your device.
- Recovery: The device was in a critical state, but is now working.
- Offline - For Advanced Monitoring only: The offline settings for the hostname have been enabled.
Did this answer your question? If not contact our support team for additional assistance.