To modify, add, or delete nameservers (DNS) for your GoDaddy domain(s), just follow these simple steps:
- Login to the GoDaddy Account Manager.
- Click on the “+” sign next to “Domains”.
- Locate your domain name and click “Manage” on the right side of the domain.
- Under the “Settings” tab you will need to locate “Nameservers” and click “Manage”.
- Bubble “Custom”, then click “Add Nameserver” and enter the Nameservers below. Click “Ok”, then click “Save”.
Note: DNS server changes may take 24-48 hours to update or propagate throughout the Internet. You will see downtime during propagation.