If you’re transferring your domain and are getting the response, “Domain is Currently on Lock or Hold with the Registry”, this means that your current registrar has denied the transfer. They could be waiting on a payment or they have transfers for the domain disabled. Please contact your current registrar to clear any locks or holds.
Did this answer your question? If not, contact our support team for additional assistance.