The purpose of this guide is to provide you with general instructions for configuring Mail Forwarding on your domain name.
To configure Mail Forwarding you will need to set your MX records.
If your domain or hostname is not managed by No-IP.com, you will need to specify our mail server for your domain. Login to your domain registrar and set your first priority MX record to mx.noip.com.
To create a Mail Forward Account:
- Log into your No-IP account
- Click on ‘My Services‘ and then ‘Email‘
- Click on ‘Configure‘ next to your domain’s forwarding service
- Click ‘Add a forward‘
- In the ‘Forward User‘ field, you would enter in the email you want to create
- In the ‘Fwd To Address‘ fields, you can enter in the addresses you want to forward emails to
- Once you are done filling out the fields, click on ‘Add Forward‘