The purpose of this guide is to provide you with general instructions for configuring Mail Forwarding on your domain name.
If your domain or hostname is not managed by No-IP.com, you will need to specify our mail server for your domain. Login to your domain registrar and set your highest priority (lowest number) MX record to mx.noip.com.
To create a Mail Forward Account:
- Log into your No-IP account
- Click on ‘My Services‘ then ‘Email‘
- Click on ‘Configure‘ next to your domain’s forwarding service
- Click ‘Add New Account‘
- In the ‘Forward User‘ field, enter the email address you want to create
- In the ‘Fwd To Address‘ fields, enter the addresses you want to forward the messages to
- Once you are done filling out the fields, click on ‘Add Forward‘