Generating a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) using iPlanet 4.1 Web Servers
Please note, as of January 2011, all CSR’s must be generated with a key length of 2048Creating a CSR:
- Sign onto the Web server and select the server to manage.
- Select the “Security” tab and then “Request a Certificate”.
- Complete the required boxes and click “OK”.
- An email is then sent to the email address specified containing your CSR.
- The CSR will be required when ordering your certificate.
Do you still have questions? If so contact No-IP’s support team today.