We are looking for a full-time Data Scientist to work remotely or out of our Reno, Nevada office. The ideal candidate will be passionate about transforming data into actionable business insights.
This position will focus on the collection, processing and analysis of both business and customer-facing data to deliver insights that will drive revenue and increase customer engagement. This will include being responsible for No-IP’s Business Intelligence Database and ensuring data from multiple sources across the company can be used to support SAAS, product, and marketing KPIs.
- Create business and customer facing insights using by leveraging No-IP’s Databases, logs and customer experience data
- Architect, design, and develop models from past performance data
- Perform modeling/analytics to optimize and improve pricing and product strategies
- Work closely with the Product, Marketing, Software Development, and Business Development to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Design and implement new data collection models to inform company initiatives
- Develop data visualizations, including reports, dashboards, and analyses in Tableau and Metabase to communicate data insights
- Own all analytics projects within the company and share your insights to throughout the organization on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with leaders of each line of business to define metrics and KPIs Develop and analyze sales funnels
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Data Science or similar field
- Proficient with SQL, and at least one scripting language (Python or similar)
- Experience manipulating large data sets with ELT, and data modeling
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Experience with Google Analytics implementation and configuration
- Excellent analytical and forecasting ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of transforming data into actionable insights for company leadership and stakeholders
Nice to Have
- Understanding of fundamental SAAS company metrics and KPIs
- Experience with GIT and the ability to work in a command line interface
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple departments to deliver actionable insights from business intelligence data
- Experience in analyzing A/B Testing and development actionable requirements
- Cohort analysis
- Experience with product analytics platforms like Amplitude, Heap or similar
Join the No-IP Team
We are looking for bright, passionate and dedicated people with clearly demonstrated initiative and a history of success in their past positions to join our growing team.
Who is No-IP?
We are a small company with a bold vision of unlocking the potential of the internet. We work hard as a team to deliver solutions built on DNS that help the world connect, name, and share things online. Our mindset and passion has helped No-IP grow and thrive. Over the past 20 years, we have matured into a stable company that maintains the best parts of a start-up culture.
Culture at No-IP
Our team is a fast paced and innovative group that is results driven. Everyone on the team is responsible for multiple job functions within the company. We are looking for people who are self-starters, enjoy managing their own projects and workloads, while also working creatively with a team of people for the success of the company. We owe this success to our 5 Core Values, that act as guiding principles in everything we do:
- Get S* Done
- Bring Up Others
- Do Great Things
- Always Be Learning
- Have Fun
If these core values resonate with you, we would love for you to join our team! Located in Reno, Nevada just minutes from the outdoor mecca of Lake Tahoe and a few hours from San Francisco, No-IP offers amazing opportunities. Here are a few highlights:
- Competitive Salary
- 401k including company matching
- 20 days of PTO Generous insurance package that includes Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 9 paid Holidays plus a week long office closure at the holidays to reset and enjoy time with loved ones
- Profit Sharing Participation: bonuses based on company profits
- Capital Proceed Participation: share in the proceeds with employee in the event of a sale or merger
- Professional development reimbursement
- The ability to build products for customers in over 180 countries across the world
- Join a team that is truly passionate about the company and our mission
Ready to start working with our team?
Please send your cover letter and resume in PDF format.Apply Now