We are looking for a full-time Full Stack SEII Software Engineer to work remotely or out of our Reno, Nevada office. You should enjoy writing beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
- Develop an understanding of No-IP products, infrastructure, architecture, and business model
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Contribute to the development and deployment of new features, procedures, and tools by successfully executing assigned tasks in an efficient manner
- Effectively communicate with team members in an Agile development environment to gain a thorough understanding of the deliverable
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases
- 3+ years of PHP development experience with recent experience in modern PHP (practices, frameworks and deployment)
- Comfortable with git, Linux, SSH, the command line and agile methodologies
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Nice to Have
- Experience with PHP, NGINX, MySQL
- Experience with Restful API design
- Experience with client-side toolchains (node, vue.js, babel, etc)
- Experience with containerization and virtualization
- Experience with DNS
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment
- Experience with modernizing legacy systems
- CS Degree or equivalent degree/experience
Join the No-IP Team
We are looking for bright, passionate and dedicated people with clearly demonstrated initiative and a history of success in their past positions to join our growing team.
Who is No-IP?
We are a small company with a bold vision of unlocking the potential of the internet. We work hard as a team to deliver solutions built on DNS that help the world connect, name, and share things online. Our mindset and passion has helped No-IP grow and thrive. Over the past 20 years, we have matured into a stable company that maintains the best parts of a start-up culture.
Culture at No-IP
Our team is a fast paced and innovative group that is results driven. Everyone on the team is responsible for multiple job functions within the company. We are looking for people who are self-starters, enjoy managing their own projects and workloads, while also working creatively with a team of people for the success of the company. We owe this success to our 5 Core Values, that act as guiding principles in everything we do:
- Get S* Done
- Bring Up Others
- Do Great Things
- Always Be Learning
- Have Fun
If these core values resonate with you, we would love for you to join our team! Located in Reno, Nevada just minutes from the outdoor mecca of Lake Tahoe and a few hours from San Francisco, No-IP offers amazing opportunities. Here are a few highlights:
- Competitive Salary
- 401k including company matching
- 20 days of PTO Generous insurance package that includes Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 9 paid Holidays plus a week long office closure at the holidays to reset and enjoy time with loved ones
- Profit Sharing Participation: bonuses based on company profits
- Capital Proceed Participation: share in the proceeds with employee in the event of a sale or merger
- Professional development reimbursement
- The ability to build products for customers in over 180 countries across the world
- Join a team that is truly passionate about the company and our mission
Ready to start working with our team?
Please send your cover letter and resume in PDF format.Apply Now