We are looking for a full-time Full Stack Senior Software Engineer to work remotely or out of our Reno, Nevada office. You should enjoy writing beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
- Develop expert level knowledge of No-IP products, infrastructure, architecture, and business model
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features, procedures, and tools
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Provide technical leadership to the team by assisting with complex technical problems. Help team members improve and grow as engineers.
- 5+ years of PHP development experience with recent experience in modern PHP (practices, frameworks and deployment)
- Comfortable with git, Linux, SSH, the command line and agile methodologies
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Nice to Have
- Experience with Dynamic DNS
- Experience with VueJS and Laravel
- Experience with responsive front-end frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Experience with scaling technologies (e.g. containerization, microservices, event sourcing)
- Experience with non-SQL database models (e.g. columnar stores, graph databases)
- MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Join the No-IP Team
We are looking for bright, passionate and dedicated people with clearly demonstrated initiative and a history of success in their past positions to join our growing team.
Who is No-IP?
We are a small company with a bold vision of becoming the solution that the world uses to connect and interact with their devices. We work hard as a team to build services everyone can be proud of. Our mindset and passion has helped No-IP grow and thrive. Over the past 15 years, we have matured into a stable company that maintains the best parts of a start-up culture.
Culture at No-IP
Our team is a fast paced and innovative group that is results driven. Everyone on the team is responsible for multiple job functions within the company. We are looking for people who are self-starters, enjoy managing their own projects and workloads, while also working creatively with a team of people for the success of the company. If you are the type of person who thrives on being able to execute an idea on your own, then this is the place for you. Located in Reno, Nevada just minutes from the outdoor mecca of Lake Tahoe and a few hours from San Francisco, No-IP’s office feels like something you would see in Silicon Valley. Here are a couple of highlights:
- Open workspace with private breakout areas and standup desks
- Generous PTO Package including a week long office closure to reset and enjoy the holidays
- Fully stocked kitchen and breakroom - snacks on snacks on snacks
- Company-hosted lunch twice per week
- Pinball, Foosball & Basketball
- Special birthday traditions
- The ability to build products for customers in over 180 countries across the world
- Join a team that is truly passionate about the company and our mission