We are looking for a full-time Full Stack Associate Software Engineer who can work out of our office in Reno, Nevada. Successful candidates will have a huge appetite to learn how to write quality PHP that is scalable and work to improve the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
- Develop an understanding of No-IP products, infrastructure, architecture, and business model
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Contribute to the development and deployment of new features, procedures, and tools by successfully executing assigned tasks in an efficient manager
- Effectively communicate with team members in an Agile Scrum environment to gain a thorough understanding of the requirements for each ticket assignment
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases at the direction of senior engineers
- Possess a willingness to learn from technical leaders to solve complex problems.
- Exposure to PHP development experience with recent experience in modern PHP or other object oriented programming language
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Proficient command of SQL and best practices
- Working knowledge with git, Linux, SSH, the command line and agile methodologies
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Dynamic DNS
- Exposure to VueJS and Laravel
- Experience with responsive front-end frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Experience working on a software development team
- MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Join the No-IP Team
We are looking for bright, passionate and dedicated people with clearly demonstrated initiative and a history of success in their past positions to join our growing team.
Who is No-IP?
We are a small company with a bold vision of becoming the solution that the world uses to connect and interact with their devices. We work hard as a team to build services everyone can be proud of. Our mindset and passion has helped No-IP grow and thrive. Over the past 15 years, we have matured into a stable company that maintains the best parts of a start-up culture.
Culture at No-IP
Our team is a fast paced and innovative group that is results driven. Everyone on the team is responsible for multiple job functions within the company. We are looking for people who are self-starters, enjoy managing their own projects and workloads, while also working creatively with a team of people for the success of the company. If you are the type of person who thrives on being able to execute an idea on your own, then this is the place for you. Located in Reno, Nevada just minutes from the outdoor mecca of Lake Tahoe and a few hours from San Francisco, No-IP’s office feels like something you would see in Silicon Valley. Here are a couple of highlights:
- Open workspace with private breakout areas and standup desks
- Generous PTO Package including a week long office closure to reset and enjoy the holidays
- Fully stocked kitchen and breakroom - snacks on snacks on snacks
- Company-hosted lunch twice per week
- Pinball, Foosball & Basketball
- Special birthday traditions
- The ability to build products for customers in over 180 countries across the world
- Join a team that is truly passionate about the company and our mission