No-IP Geotrust™ QuickSSL® Premium - The quick way to secure your site.
A Geotrust QuickSSL Premium SSL certificate from No-IP.com shows your customers that your web site is safe for them to submit their credit card and other personal data. No matter if you have a static or dynamic IP address, No-IP offers the best value in SSL certificates.
- Up to 256-bit encryption
- Over 99% browser recognition
- Convenient 1, 2 or 3 year terms
- Great for small business or eCommerce
What is the Geotrust™ QuickSSL® Premium Certificate?
The QuickSSL Premium Certificate offers comprehensive authentication procedures (domain name and identity verification) for the highest level of security protection for your customers. It confirms that you are who you say you are in a virtual world, encrypts information sent to and from your web server and protects data from tampering. Perfect for Web sites with medium to high volume of online sales.
What makes the QuickSSL® Certificate so secure?
Unlike some cheap alternatives that claim to offer you security, a QuickSSL® Certificate is only issued after a WHOIS validation process. To ensure proper issuance of your SSL certificate, the following validation steps will take place before a certificate is issued:
- We verify that the Account Holder Information provided in your application:
- Matches the registrant information in the Whois database.
Geotrust™ QuickSSL® Basic Certificate has the following features:
- $100,000 Guarantee
- Certificate issuance in normally in 1-2 business days
- Can only be issued for a specific host name (e.g. secure.yourdomain.com)
- No Validating documents needed, WHOIS verified.