Free Dynamic DNS hostnames must be confirmed every 30 days or they will be deleted. This policy helps keep our network free of unused hostnames.
You can manually confirm your hostname if it is within 7 days of expiring. Simply login to your No-IP account and click Dynamic DNS on the left navigation. Next, click Confirm next to the hostname you would like to confirm. Your hostname is now confirmed. If your hostname says Expired it has stopped resolving and you will need to click “Confirm” and follow the confirmation steps. Otherwise you can confirm the hostname by following the link in the emails you receive 7 days and 0 day prior to your 30 day expiration date.
If you do not wish to do this every 30 days, you can upgrade to Enhanced Dynamic DNS. Enhanced Dynamic DNS removes the 30 day hostname activation requirement.
Benefits of Upgrading Include:
- Removes 30-day account confirmations
- Allows you to create up to 25 hostnames
- Includes 1 TrustCor Standard DV SSL Certificate
- Removes advertisements on redirects
- Advanced records like SRV, TXT records,i a and domain keys
- Need Help? Phone Support