No-IP is looking for a driven Content Strategist to develop and execute content strategies that drive traffic and generate leads. The Content Strategist's responsibilities include determining which formats best communicate various types of content, identifying ways to increase brand awareness, and conducting keyword research. You should also be able to analyze user engagement metrics to determine whether the content is well-received or not.
Your duties will include conducting market research to learn about current content trends and target audiences, participating in meetings with management and team members to identify business objectives and learn more about company products and creating content to meet those objectives within a given time frame.
The Content Strategist is responsible for overseeing and executing content strategy. They need creative vision, collaboration skills, the ability to understand and work with stakeholders, and the ability to see the big picture for No-IP, our existing customers, and new customers.
The Content Strategist is accountable to deliver content that is engaging, meet KPIs, metrics, and drive revenue through content. Reports to the Marketing Manager.
- Help set creative strategy for campaigns
- Use customer and data insights to inspire creative concepts
- Write blog posts that reflect our brand’s voice
- Ability to utilize SEO tactics to create well performing content for user experience and lead generations
- Propose content concepts and present underlying strategic thinking
- Monitor and analyze performance of content
- Create a content calendar
- Monitor all social media networks and respond
- Research the best times to post to get higher engagement rates
- Reports on success of campaigns
- Track comments on forums, websites and across the web and respond. Also use this to build and create content that will help our customers
- On a day-to-day basis, the Content Strategist will build and manage an editorial calendar that delivers content aligned with No-IP’s objectives and business goals
- Ensure that all content is on-brand — in terms of style, quality, and tone — and optimize the content for search engines and social promotion
- Perform content audits to assess how well existing content is performing
- Perform content gap analysis to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed
- Create, adjusting, and managing the editorial calendar
- 2-3 years of proven content strategy experience
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Strong content presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills
- Effective communication skills
- Technical writing experience is preferred. (Computers, Networking, DNS, Technology, Cloud, etc)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Exhibit strong problem-solving techniques
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Knowledge of internet protocol such as SSH, FTP and HTTP
- Knowledge of DNS
- Ability to speak multiple languages
Join the No-IP Team
We are looking for bright, passionate and dedicated people with clearly demonstrated initiative and a history of success in their past positions to join our growing team.
Who is No-IP?
We are a small company with a bold vision of becoming the solution that the world uses to connect and interact with their devices. We work hard as a team to build services everyone can be proud of. Our mindset and passion has helped No-IP grow and thrive. Over the past 15 years, we have matured into a stable company that maintains the best parts of a start-up culture.
Culture at No-IP
Our team is a fast paced and innovative group that is results driven. Everyone on the team is responsible for multiple job functions within the company. We are looking for people who are self-starters, enjoy managing their own projects and workloads, while also working creatively with a team of people for the success of the company. If you are the type of person who thrives on being able to execute an idea on your own, then this is the place for you. Located in Reno, Nevada just minutes from the outdoor mecca of Lake Tahoe and a few hours from San Francisco, No-IP’s office feels like something you would see in Silicon Valley. Here are a couple of highlights:
- Open workspace with private breakout areas and standup desks
- Generous PTO Package including a week long office closure to reset and enjoy the holidays
- Fully stocked kitchen and breakroom - snacks on snacks on snacks
- Company-hosted lunch twice per week
- Pinball, Foosball & Basketball
- Special birthday traditions
- The ability to build products for customers in over 180 countries across the world
- Join a team that is truly passionate about the company and our mission